You can use Classes to set up your daily or recurring Classes, Lessons or Sessions. You can change the Wordings
- Go to Dashboard, click on Services
2.. Click on Classes and then click on Create Class button
3. Fill in the details
- Class Name: Enter the name of the Class (Example: Hatha Yoga Class| Mon, Wed | 9AM)
- Description: Enter a Description for the Class
- Class Location: Enter the physical location of the class and it will automatically link it to Google Maps
Online URL: If your Class is an online Class, enter the URL of the class. The attendee will receive the URL via Email
- Enter Tags if you want to use the filters option. Click here to see how you can create filters tag. Leave it blank if you want to skip this.
- Trainers: If the Trainer is already added, select the Trainer from the dropdown. If not, then click on Add Trainer
- Time: Enter the Start Time and End Time for the Class
- Recurring Days:
Customize the recurring class days.
You can choose which days the Class recurs. (Example: Every MONDAY or every MONDAY, WEDNESDAY etc)
- Recurring from: You can choose that Start Date and if it is an ongoing class, leave the End Date blank. Enter an End Date if it is for a fixed term
- Bookings and Pricing:
There are two options for this-
a) If this Class can be booked by ClassPacks only
Flip the toggle switch to No. This will mean that this Class can only be booked if the Customer purchases a Class Pack. It can't be sold individually
b) If this Class can be booked without ClassPacks (as well)
Maintain the toggle switch as Yes. This will mean that this Class can be bought individually. Enter a price for each Class.
Also, If you map this class to a class pack, customers will be able to book this class with the class pack as well.
- Maximum Attendees: Maximum number of Attendees that can attend the class
- Booking Opens: Choose the booking window duration for your customers.
- Cancellation: Choose if you want to refund credits or not. Refund of credits is done automatically. However, you will have to refund the price amount via Stripe/ PayPal Dashboard or manually
- Late Cancellation (Available only with Stripe): You can choose to have a less cancellation policy. Example: If someone cancels later than the specific cancellation period, you can choose to refund the credit and charge them a certain amount.
- No- Show (Available only with Stripe): You can charge your customers for a no-show. This will be determined if a customer has checked in or not.
4. Click on Save.