Appointments are meant to help you schedule 1 to 1 sessions with your clients.
We've released a new version of Appointments which will enable you to have more flexibility around set-up.
Here's how you can set-up Appointments
1. Go to Dashboard, click on Services
2.Click on Appointments and then click on Create Appointments button
3. Fill in the details
- Appointment Name: Enter the name of the appointment (Example: Zen Yoga Meditation | Mon, Wed | 9 AM - 5 PM)
- Description: Enter a Description for the appointment
- Location: You can either enter your physical location or an online URL. In case of online URL- the client will only receive the information (url link) after they have made a booking.
- Price: Enter the price per slot (Example: $150 for a 60 mins slot)
- Duration: Enter the duration of each appointment slot. (Example: 30 mins, 60 mins etc)
- Photo: Choose a picture to represent the appointment.
4. Appointment availability:
>Show availability for: represents how further ahead you want to show the booking calendar to your clients.
>Minimum notice period: this is to avoid last minute notices. You can chose to have a minimum notice time available before scheduling
5. Select a Trainer: Select one or multiple Staff Members assigned to this appointment. In case of multiple staff members, you client will be able to choose their preferred staff member while booking.
6. Appointment start and end date: This is an added flexibility where you can have appointments run for a particular time period.
Example: Office Hours- Sep 1 to Sep 30
7. Buffer: Adding a buffer time between appointments can help you and your staff members have some time between appointments slots. You can choose to add buffer time before or after each appointment.
8. Under Advanced Settings
- Cancellation and Rescheduling: Choose up till how many hours prior your customers can cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- Enter Filter Tags if you want to use the filters option. Click here to see how you can create filters tag. Leave it blank if you want to skip this.
9. Click on Save
Here's how you can create appointments:
Once you click on Save, you will be prompted to select Trainer Schedules-
Edit Available Hours:
Every Staff Member can manage their own availability. Click on Edit Availability button after creating the appointment.
Here's how you can do it-
- Click on Edit button next to the Days of the week
- Select the start and end time for the day- that is your availability for the particular day
If you have breaks in between (example: Lunch), create multiple intervals.
Example: 9AM to 1PM and then 2PM to 6PM etc
3. You can also set frequency ie set how often you want to show the slots. example: every 60 mins frequency will show up as 9AM, 10 AM, 11 AM and so on.
However, a 30 mins frequency of slots will show up as 9 AM, 9:30 AM, 10 AM etc.
4. You can apply the same availability throughout different days of the week. If not then repeat the same for other days.
5. Click 'Save' once you're done.
Different Availability for Different Services = More Flexible Appointments
If you have more than one appointments, you can chose to copy the same availability from one appointment to other or have different availability.
Here's how you can copy the availability of one appointment to another
If you have any questions, kindly reach out to us via the chat option on the bottom right.