You can use Facilities if you are renting out any Space or Resources. If you call Facilities by another name, you can change the Wordings
1. Go to Dashboard, click on Services
2. Click on Facilities and then click on Create Facility button
3. First, Add a Category. When you create a Category, you can add multiple Facilities under it. (Example: Soccer Field will be a Category. Field 1, Field 2 will be Facilities). Click on Next
4. Enter Facility Name (Example: Soccer Field No.1, May Fair Court, etc)
5. Enter the Opening and Closing Time of the Facility. You can change the time later in the next step
6. Enter Slot Length for each slot.
7. Add a Price for each slot. You can change the prices later in the next step
8. Enter Tags if you want to use the filters option.
9. Click on Create Facility and it will take you to the Next Page
10. Add Different Prices: If you want to add different prices to different times of the day or on different days, you can do so easily. (Example: Peak Price, Weekend Price, Afternoon Price, etc).
Once you reach the Next Page. Click on Add Another Price Button.
Enter a Name for the Price and Add a price to it
Click on Save
Now go to the Day-Time list on the right-hand side of the page. Select a Specific day and click on Change Price. Select the Price you want to map. Wait for 2-3 seconds and the price will be updated automatically.
11. Disable Slots: Go to the Day-Time list on the right-hand side of the page. Select a Specific day and select the slots you want to disable. Click on Enable/Disable slots dropdown and click on Disable. Wait for 2-3 seconds the slots will be disabled automatically.
12. Enable Slots: Go to the Day-Time list on the right-hand side of the page. Select the Disabled Slots. Click on Enable/Disable slots dropdown and click on Enable.Wait for 2-3 seconds the slots will be enabled automatically.
13. Click on Save