How to make a booking with credits?
If a customer has already purchased a classpack and you need to add them to classes with the credits from the class pack, you can do so by the following process-
1. From the Dashboard, go to Frontdesk> Bookings
2. Click on the New Booking button on the top right corner of the page
3. Select the Payer who has purchased the Class Pack
4. Select the Class you want to book the Attendee to. Then select the relevant dates.
5. Select the Attendee
6. Choose to pay by credits and then select the relevant Classpack from the drop-down. It will show the number of credits left. You can book 1 class from 1 class credit.
7. Once done, click on Confirm button.
8. You can now go to the Class Calendar (Dashboard> Frontdesk > Class Calendar) and view the attendee in the list
Your Clients can also make a booking using Class Credit from the Service Store-
Click on the class you want to book which was linked with the Classpack
Select the dates you want to book
On the next page select the Credit you want to use for booking
Booking will be done for the class using Class Credits
Another way can be-
Go to your profile by clicking on View Profile on the top left corner
Go to the Subscriptions tab
Click on the ClassPack button to view your active and expired Classpacks
Click on the book class button to book classes linked to the classpack
Select the days of classes you want to book and click the book button to confirm your booking