You can use custom fields in the following manner:
- The ‘Custom Fields’ section can be found under the ‘Settings’ tab
- You can add default fields that will be required when a user signs up to your business or when you add them from the dashboard
- You can also add custom fields for the customer sign-up flow, or even at the time of adding family members. Moreover you can also add custom fields either right before or after completing a booking.
- If you go for the customer sign-up flow, or adding family members flow you can skip to Step 6
- For the before or after completing a booking options, select the particular service(class, classpack or any other service) for which you want to add the custom field.
- Then select the type of field. You can create a Text, Number, Date, Checkbox, Dropdown, or Multi-select Dropdown field.
- Give the name to the field
- Click on the ‘Save’ button when you are done.