If you have multiple locations, you will have to purchase multiple accounts and then link them from one another.
Example: You have 2 locations and you need to keep the data separate from each other
Here’s what you need to do-
- Create two separate accounts using the same email ID.
- Connect your Stripe account (same) to both the accounts.
- Since you've used the same email ID, you will automatically be able to use single sign on to login to all your accounts
- You can easily switch between the accounts
How to show multiple locations on your Service Stores?
- Go to Dashboard> Settings
- Click on Link Service Store and then click on Link Business button
- Copy the subdomain of the other business and Paste it. Then click on Fetch info
- Click Confirm.
- Repeat the same for the other account.
- You will be able to see the location dropdown on your service store.