How to integrate Stripe?
You can accept Stripe to collect payments online.
If you have a Stripe account already, you can simply connect your account and payments will be credited directly. Omnify charges a transaction fee of 0.5% (Transaction fee may vary according to the plan) on top of Stripe's payment gateway fee. If you do not have an account, you can register with Stripe by filling up a simple form
To connect your payment gateway:
1. From the Dashboard, click Settings, then Go to Payments
2. On the Payment Gateway page, click Stripe
3. Click on "Connect Stripe" and sign-in
(if you already have a Stripe account) with your Email and Password. Once you are done, you will be automatically redirected to your Omnify account.
4. If you do not have a Stripe, fill out the form and get started.
5. If you have any questions related to the transaction fees or trouble connecting the account. Please contact or chat support.